How to convert audio file using wavepad.
Note: You can download WavePad by following this link http://www.nch.com.au/wavepad/index.html
1. Open your WavePad Sound Converter and click on "Open File" browse and select your audio file and click "Open" button.
2. Click on "File" then "Save File As". Input the desired File Name and make sure the Save as type is set to Wave (*.wav) then click Save once done.
3. After clicking Save you will be prompted with Wave Encoder Options. Set the following details as seen on the screenshot then click OK once done. Format(PCM) Attributes(8000hz, 16 Bits, Mono).
How to convert audio file using Switch Sound File Converter
Note: You can download Switch by following this link http://www.nch.com.au/switch/index.html
1. Open your Switch Sound File Converter. Set the "Save to folder" to the desired destination of audio file. On the Output Format select .wav and click Encoder Options. Follow the details as seen on the screen. Format(PCM) Attributes(8000hz, 16 Bits, Mono) then click OK once done.
2. Click "Add File(s)" button and Locate and select the audio file you want to be converted then click "Open". Click the "Convert" button to convert your audio file.