1. You should have an account and create Drop-ins app in Dropbox. Follow this link on how to create Drop-ins app in dropbox http://www.goautodial.com/knowledgebase/73/How-to-create-Drop-ins-app-in-dropbox.html.
2. After following the steps from step #1. To enable dropbox in Goautodial web application, login to your Goautodial web application as Administrator then go to "Admin settings" menu then select "System Settings".
3. Once you are in system settings page select the "Integrations" tab then go to Dropbox section and press the button "Configure". You can see a form will slide down just below the dropbox module, this form ask you to enter your drop-ins app key.
For you to see your app key, login to your dropbox and point your browser to https://www.dropbox.com/developers/dropins/saver.
Under the "Setup" section you can see your drop-ins apps in dropdown form, select your drop-in apps then click the "Edit app" (it will redirect to drop-ins settings). From the drop-ins settings you can see your "App key".
4. Enter your dropbox app key then press the button "Save changes".
5. How to upload call recordings to dropbox? Follow this link http://www.goautodial.com/knowledgebase/75/How-to-upload-call-recordings-to-Dropbox.html